- Digital Insight Analyst (Russian Speaking) – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits – London
- Senior Insight Analyst – Insights, Research, Excel Skills – Global Media Company – 5 Months Contract – £220-£240 Daily Rate – London
- Senior Digital Analyst – Luxury Children Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £40,000 + Benefits – Kent
- Digital Analyst – Luxury Children Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £35,000 + Benefits – Kent
My client is a successful retail brand that is growing rapidly therefore on the lookout for a Website/Ecommerce Manager. You will report in to the Marketing Director and have one direct report of a Website Executive. They are now 10 years old, and having reached £50m turnover, and looking for one very special person to come join the journey to the next level.
As the person who heads up the scoping and management of all development projects for the website, playing a major role doing this.
Using your mastery of the principles with UX to develop a website that maximises our sales opportunities while delivering on their goals. You’ll oversee the management of content on our website, ensuring every new collection launches flawlessly. And you’ll constantly monitor and optimise website performance (site speed and up-time) while ensuring it is always free of bugs.
Identify and scope website improvements
- Analyse performance of the website against goals using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Visual Website Optimiser and user feedback.
- Use these insights and the principles of UX and conversion rate optimisation to identify opportunities and define solutions to improve the user experience and conversion rates against website goals.
- Fully scope out these solutions in preparation for briefing our web developers.
- Scope any web development requirements that specifically respond to the needs of the business e.g. web development requirements for selling new product categories.
- Scope any opportunities to improve the efficiency of maintaining our website e.g. more efficient content upload process.
Project manage web development roadmap
- Prioritise and plan the website development roadmap based on key opportunities identified and expected the outcome of these opportunities.
- Write specifications for web development projects and brief our developers.
- Project manage the development of website improvements, agreeing on the scope and timelines with our developers and ensuring all projects are completed on time and to agreed budgets.
- Plan and coordinate user testing of website improvements ensuring all new enhancements are rolled out with zero bugs.
Continuously test and optimise the effectiveness of the website
- Utilising conversion rate optimisation tools, split test and measure the impact of website improvements.
- Adjust website improvements according to split test results.
- Utilise these learnings to identify new opportunities to improve the website.
- Work with the merchandising team to identify opportunities to improve the upselling and cross-selling of products on the website.
Manage site performance
- Utilise tools to monitor site performance including site speed and site downtime.
- Rapidly respond to any instances of site downtime, ensuring the web developers urgently fix any underlying issues irrespective of the day of week and time of day.
- Work with web developers to continuously optimise site speed performance.
- Ensure the website is scalable and that the infrastructure is in place to cope with increasing web traffic.
Plan and publish website marketing messages and content
- Plan and publish key marketing messages across the website in line with the marketing communications plan.
- Ensure content for new products is uploaded on time and is 100% accurate.
- Maintain all content on the website ensuring it’s informative
Communication and reporting
- Report on monthly website KPIs to the board.
- Keep the rest of the business abreast of key changes to the website including briefing the customer-facing teams where necessary.
- Share learnings with the rest of the business on the success of key web changes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record of scoping, planning and managing website development projects.
- A mastery of the principles of web design, conversion rate optimisation and user experience (you may even be thinking of writing a book about it).
- Web analytics wizardry, ideally using Google Analytics.
- A scientific mind-set who likes to test things, so we know exactly what is working and what needs to be improved upon.
- A real knack for taking complex problems and devising solutions that are beautifully simple and easy to grasp.
- Confidence in turning data into insights and proactively executing on the decisions we make as a consequence.
- Experience working with Agile project management and managing development backlogs.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to connect with a mix of personalities from techies to design gurus to operational peeps.
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to get your hands dirty, get on with the job and make great things happen.
- High attention to detail and commitment to deliver outstanding work to agreed deadlines
£45,000 – £55,000 plus benefits
- £45,000 – £55,000
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND