- Digital Insight Analyst (Russian Speaking) – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits – London
- Senior Insight Analyst – Insights, Research, Excel Skills – Global Media Company – 5 Months Contract – £220-£240 Daily Rate – London
- Website/eCommerce Manager – Google Analytics – Luxury Retail Brand – London – £45,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
- Senior Digital Analyst – Luxury Children Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £40,000 + Benefits – Kent
- Digital Analyst – Luxury Children Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £35,000 + Benefits – Kent
Digital Republic Recruitment is looking for a Technical Analyst to join a data-driven global media consultancy who work with high-end global brands. Our client has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and New York, and Switzerland.
Part of you & Mr Jones, the world’s first brand tech group, is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention.
As a Technical Analyst if you are looking for a door to get into analytics this is your chance. You will assist internal and external stakeholders on all issues related to the implementation of data collection tags on websites and applications. This includes web analytics, media tracking and marketing technology implementations, audits and quality assurance as well as providing technical support and managing client relationships on these technical aspects. Additionally, you will support the technical stream of our Conversion Rate Optimisation offering.
Your time will begin with a training period in web analytics, tag management and the framework we apply to these concepts. During this induction, you will face challenging and engaging projects, preparing you for the client missions that you will meet during your role. Throughout the duration of these missions, you will be continuously supported and trained, enriching your expertise and allowing you to contribute your knowledge to the rest of the team.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and project management skills (organization of meetings, managing deadlines and client relationships)
- Ability to create documentation with technical specifications
- Knowledge of fundamental web concepts (HTML/CSS)
- Knowledge of the marketing technology stack (ideally Google Marketing Platform)
- Ability to utilise a Google Tag Manager
- Manipulate data layers
Nice to have (not essential):
- Experience with multiple Web Analytics tools
- Experience with multiple Tag Management Systems
- Experience with app analytics deployment
What will the Technical Analyst get in return:
- Induction takes place in Paris.
- Impressive office in Old St.
- Discounted travel on TFL between zone 1 -2
- Private healthcare cover.
- Great opportunity for career progression.
£30,000-£35,000 and benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND