- £35,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
My client is the leading retailer in luxury fashion for children, working with some of the largest brands in the world. We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are on the lookout for a budding Senior Web Analyst who lives and breathes digital marketing.
As an expert in the area of data and analytics you will be responsible for providing advanced insights to key members of the business. In this role you will be working on the development of analytic tools across the digital marketing team to further improve the quality of the data, insights and reports that are vital to the growth of the business. You will work closely with the Business intelligence team to automate reporting whilst focusing on the analysis of data providing key insights to improve omnichannel experience. You will need to build strong relationships across the company and help evolve the team by providing mentoring and coaching to junior members.
- Development of reporting, analysis and tracking across multiple platforms.
- Ensure correct analytics implementation on new and current projects.
- Collaborating with BI Team to build automation reports.
- Identify and communicate advanced insights to the wider marketing team.
- Keep up to date with new analytics software, tools and updates.
- Create new initiatives to provide valuable and actionable data to marketing managers.
- Present high-level reports to prompt discussions and identify key areas for improvement.
- Analyse data and highlight potential issues and quick wins.
- Support analytics requirements across the wider business.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of multiple analytics platforms.
- 3 years minimum experience in web analytics.
- High level of expertise in understanding data and interpreting it into meaningful insights.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Experience working in an E-commerce background.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Confident, motivated, approachable and a strong communicator.
£35,000, and benefits
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role. (Abid@digitalrepublicrecruitment-com )
- Digital Analytics Enablement Specialist – Digital Agency – Adobe Analytics, DTM/Launch – £45,000 + 25% Bonus & Benefits – Central London
- Senior Digital Analyst – Leading Travel Company – Google Analytics premium, BigQuery – up to £60,000 + Benefits – London
- Digital Insight Analyst – Excel, Insights – Established Global Consultancy – £35,000 + 10% Bonus – London
- Digital Analyst – Full-service Digital Agency – Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau – £50,000 + 25% Bonus + Benefits – London
- Optimisation Analyst – Leading Entertainment Company – Google Analytics, Hotjar – London – £40,000 + Benefits