- £60,000 + Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
My client is looking for a Senior Analyst, you will be an essential part of a digital team. Providing analytics and actionable insight helping to increase the revenue and improve user experience. You will be working closely with other analysts across the business to provide a broad view of the performance of digital channels.
You will be responsible for delivering regular reporting and meaningful insights from digital data sources, including website, mobile app and other digital touchpoints.
This role includes working with several teams, such as marketing, conversion optimisation, customer optimisation, distribution, product owners, content team etc.
The successful candidate would have an analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, experience in web analytics and passion as well as experience in predictive modelling and forecasting.
What can you expect as a Senior Analyst?
- Develop predictive modelling workstream of the digital analytics team covering areas of clustering/audience creation and applied predictive modelling methodology.
- Interact closely with the digital team, analysts, content, marketing, revenue management and the wider business and present findings, recommendations and best practises to the business.
- Liaise with digital optimisation (CRO) team on ad hoc analytics on digital channels to aide continual improvement across digital channels. This will be achieved using web analytics, customer feedback and testing tools.
- Work with other areas of the business to incorporate additional data sets into digital reports.
- Working on infrastructure and data efficiencies, so that information can be extracted seamlessly.
- Provide feedback to the implementation team flagging analytics tracking gaps and highlighting the opportunities.
A bit about you…
- Educated to a degree in a numerate discipline such as Stats, Maths, Economics etc
- Google Analytics premium expert, with understanding how data is collected
- Statistical experience in modelling, clustering and forecasting)
- Prior experience building predictive models
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable projects
- Experience handling complex data sets, including missing or inconsistent data
- Experience with BigQuery/SQL scripting, excellent knowledge of Excel
- Develop and constructing tests to maintain architecture with the data engineer team
- Working on databases and large-scale processing systems
- Ability to recommend and at times implementing ways to improve data reliability and efficiency.
- Experience in educating other teams on technical and analytical subjects
- High energy and superb attention to details, strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and an ability to work with a wide range of technical and commercially oriented colleagues
- Highly numerate with great attention to details and ability to proactively spot any issues/trends in the numbers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Ability and willingness to work in a collaborative team
Up to 60,000 plus amazing benefits
- Digital Analytics Enablement Specialist – Digital Agency – Adobe Analytics, DTM/Launch – £45,000 + 25% Bonus & Benefits – Central London
- Digital Insight Analyst – Excel, Insights – Established Global Consultancy – £35,000 + 10% Bonus – London
- Digital Analyst – Full-service Digital Agency – Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau – £50,000 + 25% Bonus + Benefits – London
- Optimisation Analyst – Leading Entertainment Company – Google Analytics, Hotjar – London – £40,000 + Benefits
- Senior Web Analyst – Luxury Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £35,000 + Benefits – Kent