- Senior Digital Analytics Consultant – PPC – Global Consultancy – £45,000 + Excellent benefits – City of London
- Senior Strategic Analyst – Google Analytics – Creative Media Agency – £65k + Benefits – London
- Digital Analytics Lead – Google Analytics, SQL – Global Travel Giant – £75,000 + Benefits – Kings Cross, London
- Implementation Manager – UK’s Largest News Publisher – Google Analytics, GTM – £65,000 + Benefits – Canary Wharf
- Digital Analytics Trainer – Google Analytics 360 – Full Service Agency – up to $180,000 + Benefits – San Francisco
Digital Republic are on the look out for a Senior Digital Analyst for a media company who collaborate work with global clients to design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with Nike, Rolls Royce, Danone, Volvo, Bulgari and many more this could be the opportunity for you.
The opportunity as Senior Digital Analyst:
The Senior Analyst plays an integral role in delivering online advertising campaign insights to clients by working alongside the Media, Creative and Development teams to provide client tracking reports, post-campaign analysis and reconciliation, stewardship and general maintenance of interactive advertising campaigns. This position holds significant strategic value to our teams and our clients and requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
Role Requirements for Senior Digital Analyst
- Contribute to the analytic planning and specification development for websites and mobile devices.
- Researches and understands tactical solutions used by clients to evaluate and quantify impact of digital efforts.
- Supports the development of tracking specifications, QA and data validation for small websites, mobile sites, apps and cross-channel campaigns.
- Able to support the reporting process by retrieving and processing data, updating data based on a pre-defined report structure, and can analyze and interpret data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Support requests to solve problem solve issues related to tracking, tagging and analytics.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding issues and resolutions.
Qualities required for Senior Digital Analyst
- Outstanding record of academic and professional achievement, with focus on marketing, advertising, business, economics or technology (a focus on analytics is a bonus).
- Relevant experience in Maths, Computer Science, IT or Analytics.
- Academic knowledge or basic application of data analysis, ROI forecasting/modelling, statistics/hypothesis testing, web development, and research methodologies.
- Experience of web/mobile/digital measurement and tracking a bonus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Layer and BigQuery.
Remuneration for Senior Digital Analyst:
- Up to £65K per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Eye tests and glasses
- Gym Membership
- Free evening meal
- Various programmes for learning and development
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket loan & many more!
- £65,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND