- Digital Analyst – Insights, Excel – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits – Holborn, London
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $120,000 + Benefits – California, United States
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $110,000 + Benefits – Austin, United States
- Digital Analytics Lead – Prestigious Travel Company – Google Analytics 360, BigQuery – up to £75,000 + Excellent Benefits – King’s Cross, London
- Senior Data Analyst (Product) – Celebrated Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics, SQL – up to £50,000 + Benefits – London
Digital Republic Recruitment seeking Senior Digital Analyst for the UK’s award-winning, multimedia news company synonymous with quality, credibility, and authority for more than 162 years.
The company is renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion, and insight its journalism provides to a diverse and discerning audience. Every day the content they create sets the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment.
This role sits within the Insight and Analytics function within the Strategy Department. The main purpose of the role is to support and deliver the reporting, insight, and analysis requirements for the business, helping to drive the acquisition, engagement and retention of our users across our digital offerings. The role requires extensive collaboration with other teams within Insight and Analytics and has the Editorial, Subscription & Strategy Departments as primary stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Digital Analyst:
Skills and Experience:
- Support ad-hoc requests for data and insights in a timely manner, in an often fast-paced environment, to help support newsroom decisions
- Play an instrumental role in generating and maintaining always-on dashboards to report on key business metrics, trends, and patterns, and promote democratisation of data within the organisation
- Deliver high-quality in-depth reports to advise on the impacts of changes to our digital propositions and providing clear recommendations for best actions
- Provide the business with an understanding of our digital audience’s behaviour across platforms, to promote engagement and long-term value
- Present key findings of analysis to a non-data savvy audience and consult on how best to use data to solve the business problems at hand
- Be the custodian of all our digital audience behavioral data – promoting data integrity and formulating reporting logic to improve database infrastructure & data accessibility
- Mentor and promote the development of more junior members of the Insight & Analytics team
- Knowledgeable in digital data analytics tools, including Omniture (Adobe Analytics), Google Analytics or Chartbeat
- Able to programmatically mine, clean, extract and organise large volumes of data quickly using the appropriate tool(s) for the task at hand (experience in SQL is preferred but not essential if you have knowledge of another programming language)
- A keen problem solver with strong critical thinking, interpretation and analysis skills
- An ambassador for data quality and integrity with a desire to constantly improve reporting capabilities
- Patient and able to teach editors, reporters and non-technical stakeholders how to use self-service tools and think about audience data
- Flexible, with the ability to manage assignments in a dynamic environment and balance quality and accuracy of the work with a turnaround time
- A strong communicator, with excellent project and time management skills
In return the Senior Digital Analyst will receive:
- Up to 50,000 basic
- Flexible working, per line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including an on-site gym, massages, private medical insurance, pension scheme, season ticket loan and many more!)
- In-role development and a fast track career progression
How do I apply for the Senior Digital Analysts Role?
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Data Analysts role register now via the link on this page or contact Ivona on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email (email@example.com).
- Central London
- £50,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND