- Digital Analyst – Insights, Excel – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits – Holborn, London
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $120,000 + Benefits – California, United States
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $110,000 + Benefits – Austin, United States
- Digital Analytics Lead – Prestigious Travel Company – Google Analytics 360, BigQuery – up to £75,000 + Excellent Benefits – King’s Cross, London
- Senior Digital Analyst (Audience Insights) – Award-winning Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics, SQL – £50,000 + Benefits – Central London
Digital Republic Recruitment seeking a Senior Data Analyst for the UK’s award-winning, multimedia news company synonymous with quality, credibility, and authority for more than 162 years.
The company is renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion, and insight its journalism provides to a diverse and discerning audience. Every day the content they create sets the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment.
This role sits within the Insight and Analytics function within the Strategy Department. The main purpose of the role is to support and deliver the product reporting, insight, and analysis requirements for the business, helping to drive the acquisition, engagement and retention of the users across different products. The primary stakeholder group is the Product team, sitting within the Technology Department.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Data Analyst:
Skills and Experience:
- Play a key role in building, maintaining and improving a cutting edge reporting infrastructure and the delivery of high-quality reports to key stakeholders from across the organisation.
- Play a key role in the delivery of product insight and analytics across our Website and Apps, Newsletters, Registrations and Subscriptions.
- Champion a metric oriented culture
- Share audience knowledge and audience understanding with Insight and Analytics team and the broader business, ensuring the democratization of data and insight.
- Strong technical experience with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Data Studio) and programming languages (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Target.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in marketing campaign measurement and an understanding of relational databases and the application of statistics and statistical modeling techniques.
- A proactive approach to improving the use of data and analytics. This could be from simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc).
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end-user.
- Can-do attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
- A numerate degree, possibly with a postgraduate qualification in Statistics, Operational Research, Management Science or similar, even better.
- Understanding of online metrics, methodologies of tracking, online analytical techniques and ‘Real Time’ reporting.
In return the Senior Data Analyst will receive:
- Up to 50,000 basic
- Flexible working, per line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including an on-site gym, massages, private medical insurance, pension scheme, season ticket loan and many more!)
- In-role development and a fast track career progression
How do I apply for the Senior Data Analyst Role?
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Data Analysts role register now via the link on this page or contact Ivona on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email (email@example.com)
- up to £50,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND