- Digital Insight Analyst – Excel, Insights – Established Global Consultancy – £35,000 + 10% Bonus – London
- Digital Analyst – Full-service Digital Agency – Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau – £50,000 + 25% Bonus + Benefits – London
- Optimisation Analyst – Leading Entertainment Company – Google Analytics, Hotjar – London – £40,000 + Benefits
- Senior Web Analyst – Luxury Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £35,000 + Benefits – Kent
- Senior Data Analyst (Audience Insights) – Adobe Analytics, SQL, Visualisation, Python – £50,000 + Benefits – London
Digital Republic recruitment seeking a Senior Data Analyst for one of the UK’s biggest and award-winning, multimedia news brand synonymous with quality, credibility and authority for more than 162 years.
We are renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion and insight our journalism provides to a diverse and discerning audience. Every day the content we create sets the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment.
This role sits within the Insight and Analytics function within the Strategy Department at the Telegraph. The main purpose of the role is to support and deliver the product reporting, insight, and analysis requirements for the business, helping to drive the acquisition, engagement and retention of our users across our products. The primary stakeholder group is the Product team, sitting within the Technology Department.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Data Analyst:
Skills and Experience:
- Play a key role in building, maintaining and improving a cutting edge reporting infrastructure and the delivery of high-quality reports to key stakeholders from across the organisation.
- Play a key role in the delivery of product insight and analytics across our Website and Apps, Newsletters, Registrations and Subscriptions.
- Champion a metric oriented culture
- Share audience knowledge and audience understanding with Insight and Analytics team and the broader business, ensuring the democratization of data and insight.
- Strong technical experience with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Data Studio) and programming languages (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Target.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in marketing campaign measurement and an understanding of relational databases and the application of statistics and statistical modeling techniques.
- A proactive approach to improving the use of data and analytics. This could be from simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc).
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end-user.
- Can-do attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
- A numerate degree, possibly with a postgraduate qualification in Statistics, Operational Research, Management Science or similar, even better.
- Understanding of online metrics, methodologies of tracking, online analytical techniques and ‘Real Time’ reporting.
In return the Senior Data Analyst will receive:
- Up to 50,000 basic
- Flexible working, per line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including an on-site gym, massages, and more)
- In-role development and access to formal development
How do I apply for the Senior Data Analyst Role?:
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Data Analysts role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331) or email (Abid@digitalrepublicrecruitment.co.uk)
Who are Digital Republic?:
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people. You can also find out more on Twitter and Linkedin
- £50,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND