- Digital Analyst – Insights, Excel – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits – Holborn, London
- Digital Analytics Lead – Prestigious Travel Company – Google Analytics 360, BigQuery – up to £75,000 + Excellent Benefits – King’s Cross, London
- Senior Digital Analyst (Audience Insights) – Award-winning Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics, SQL – £50,000 + Benefits – Central London
- Senior Data Analyst (Product) – Celebrated Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics, SQL – up to £50,000 + Benefits – London
Digital Republic Recruitment seeking a Senior Data Analyst for the UK’s award-winning, multimedia news company synonymous with quality, credibility, and authority for more than 162 years.
The company is renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion, and insight its journalism provides to a diverse and discerning audience. Every day the content they create sets the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Data Analyst:
This role sits within the Insight and Analytics function. Working closely with the Subscription team, you will use the appropriate analytical methodology to measure and optimize our customer experience and conversion of our digital output across all platforms. The role will be integral to ensure the shaping of our products is supported by robust, data-led decision making.
Skills and Experience:
- Develop and manage reporting/dashboards to evaluate the performance of online journeys
- Explore and analyse user behaviour data to extract actionable insights and identify growth opportunities for our products
- Support the Senior Optimisation Manager, in the development of a data-led, prioritised product experimentation roadmap
- Design, alongside the Senior Optimisation Manager, statistically appropriate tests using sample size estimations and identify/validate tracking requirements
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure all tracking is implemented and appropriate data is being captured, investigating any data issues that may occur
- On-going evaluation of tests and campaigns, producing concise reporting with clear recommendations
- Identify opportunities to automate any repetitive analysis/experimentation, possibly including leveraging machine learning.
- Experience using quantitative analysis to make business-focused recommendations.
- Knowledge of statistics and traditional hypothesis testing: i) the choice of a statistical test, ii) sample size estimation and iii) report writing
- Expert knowledge of SQL or other programming languages
- A proactive approach to improving the use of data and analytics. From simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc).
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and concisely.
- Can-do attitude, proactive attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
- A numerate degree, possibly with a postgraduate qualification in Statistics, Operational Research, Management Science or similar, even better.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of web analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics (desirable)
- Awareness and understanding of the modern digital publishing landscape and the various levers that affect digital performance (desirable)
In return the Senior Data Analyst will receive:
- Up to 50,000 basic salary
- Flexible working, per line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including an on-site gym, massages, private medical insurance, pension scheme, season ticket loan and many more!)
- In-role development and a fast track career progression
How do I apply for the Senior Data Analyst Role?
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Data Analysts role register now via the link on this page or contact Ivona on the phone (0203-637-3331) or email email@example.com.
- up to £50,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND