- Digital Project Manager – Dedicated Digital Agency – CRO, UX, SQL – £55,000 + Excellent Benefits – London
- Digital Insight Analyst (Russian Speaking) – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits – London
- Senior Insight Analyst – Insights, Research, Excel Skills – Global Media Company – 5 Months Contract – £220-£240 Daily Rate – London
- Website/eCommerce Manager – Google Analytics – Luxury Retail Brand – London – £45,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
My Client are a highly experienced team providing digital experience enablement services to our clients. They punch well above our weight and boast an impressive client roster including many high-profile organisations. They always strive to go beyond client expectations, and we are recognised as leaders in our industry. They now need to grow our team, and we are looking for a Senior Adobe Campaign Developer who shares our enthusiasm for creating incredible personalised experiences.
This is a chance to be part of a growing team delivering real value for major clients. They are in most cases considered as an extension of our client’s team and as such enjoy effective and long-standing working relationships. You should be motivated to make a real difference to all client engagements and to deliver best value through excellence.
As a Senior Adobe Campaign Developer you will be using your wealth of experience and knowledge using Adobe Campaign Classic to assist our high profile clients to maximise their value from their investment in this highly capable but complex tool. Working directly with clients and our internal teams, you will be able to architect and execute complex campaigns and troubleshoot difficult and business critical issues with minimal external support.
- At least 3 years-experience working with Adobe Campaign Classic v6 or higher.
- A complete understanding of the underlying architecture of Adobe Campaign Classic and therefore the ability to propose the most efficient and effective solutions to our clients requirements.
- In depth knowledge of how to create, extend and maintain all the key building blocks of a Campaign Classic installation such as data schemas, input forms, JS scripts, JS templates, publication templates, campaigns, workflows, technical workflows, deliveries, typology rules and all other major features.
- Experience with creating complex content management systems within Campaign giving you the ability to design new installations and maintain unfamiliar installations with minimal external support.
- Experience with real time messaging and Experience Cloud Triggers
- Experience working with API integrations with Campaign from 3rd parties.
- Experience with non-standard Adobe Target integrations for true personalisation preferable.
- Be able to work with email specific HTML & CSS to achieve cross-browser, cross-device and cross-email client compatibility.
- Be able to write XML and Campaign specific XML.
- Have a background in database design (either educational or work-based experience)
- Be able to administer Campaign Classic instances including load monitoring, log analysis and general user administration.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Standard is preferable but not required right now.
- Be passionate about producing quality documentation for clients and internal use.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent task management skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Sense of humour
Up to £80,000, plus 15%-25% bonus and benefits
Who are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. Digital Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated team.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more, apply via the link at the bottom of this page or contact Digital Republic by email to find out more about the role (email@example.com).
- £80,000 + 15-25% Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND