- £40,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
My Client is looking for an analytical and tech-savvy Web Optimisation Analyst to join the team to use your technical and commercial knowledge to implement website optimization projects and identify areas for website improvement using strategic analysis.
My client operates a portfolio of websites, including a white-label platform that services over 250 partners, so the Web Optimisation Analyst role will be responsible for working across a number of different brands and UIs.
You’ll be helping customers choose and book from over 400 products and services and experience the best of live-entertainment internationally. On a daily basis, you will monitor and evaluate website performance using a variety of tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar. This is a fantastic opportunity for a web optimization analyst to thrive in an environment where creativity, data and behavioural insight collide.
Some of your typical duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Reviewing reports and funnels in Google Analytics to fully understand conversion data metrics by dimensions such as device, browser, geo-location, and source, identifying customer pain points and opportunities to implement improvements across all points of the customer journey
- Working alongside the UX/UI Designer to conduct user testing, interviews, and surveys along with on-site tools such as Hotjar or CrazyEgg to observe user behavior and gather feedback then translate into requirements
- Listening to and translating needs of Channel Managers, such as CRM and PPC, to test and implement improvements to conversion paths including landing page optimization
- Conducting AB testing of new features and journeys, in some cases requiring hands-on MVT setup assistance Working alongside Business Analysts to document product requirements into Jira, ensuring that developers are able to implement without ambiguity
- Conducting UAT for the business, ensuring that all features are implemented as intended i.e. that end-user experience meets/beats intended design and application
- Championing a mobile focussed approach and design thinking culture
£40,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Digital Analytics Enablement Specialist – Digital Agency – Adobe Analytics, DTM/Launch – £45,000 + 25% Bonus & Benefits – Central London
- Senior Digital Analyst – Leading Travel Company – Google Analytics premium, BigQuery – up to £60,000 + Benefits – London
- Digital Insight Analyst – Excel, Insights – Established Global Consultancy – £35,000 + 10% Bonus – London
- Senior Web Analyst – Luxury Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £35,000 + Benefits – Kent
- Senior Data Analyst (Audience Insights) – Adobe Analytics, SQL, Visualisation, Python – £50,000 + Benefits – London