- Senior Digital Analytics Consultant – PPC – Global Consultancy – £45,000 + Excellent benefits – City of London
- Senior Strategic Analyst – Google Analytics – Creative Media Agency – £65k + Benefits – London
- Digital Analytics Lead – Google Analytics, SQL – Global Travel Giant – £75,000 + Benefits – Kings Cross, London
- Implementation Manager – UK’s Largest News Publisher – Google Analytics, GTM – £65,000 + Benefits – Canary Wharf
- Digital Analytics Trainer – Google Analytics 360 – Full Service Agency – up to $180,000 + Benefits – San Francisco
Digital Republic are on the lookout for a Lead Digital Data Engineer for a client who is busy making Europe’s most loved travel experience better than ever!
As Lead Digital Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing reporting infrastructure and providing actionable reporting on web properties (website, app).
You will be working closely with stakeholders across the organisation to understand their needs and KPIs and build dynamic, interactive visual reports using data visualisation software or advanced applications of MS Excel.
What can you expect as Lead Digital Data Engineer?
- You will champion the company’s goal of democratising data and insight.
- Be a subject matter expert for Google BigQuery and data visualisation solutions.
- Develop reporting infrastructure in BigQuery using SQL and Python (creating datamarts and maintaining ETL jobs).
- Maintain data infrastructure in Google Cloud (Compute Engine, BigQuery, Pushing JSON into reporting APIs) to productionize dashboard reporting into tools like Databox, Geckoboard or Google Sheets.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and lead a KPI definition process that works across all digital product areas.
- Be responsible for turning the list of KPIs into a suite of dashboards which can be used by stakeholders to evaluate performance and improve product.
- Analyse conversion and funnel metrics to develop strategies, business cases and recommend UX improvements to various product and business stakeholders in order to improve customer satisfaction and conversions.
A bit about you…
- Expertise in Google Analytics, BigQuery, Python and SQL
- Experience maintaining databases, data marts and ETL jobs
- Experience joining data from multiple different sources into a single reliable dataset
- Knowledge of scripting and scheduling command line jobs in UNIX (BASH / Cron jobs)
- Practical knowledge of data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI or another query data visualisation tool)
- Experience providing actionable insights based on analysis
- Experience working within an ecommerce team or with ecommerce data
- Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources. You will have the customer at the heart of your decision, connecting commercial goals with service needs
- Advanced Excel – pivot tables, filters, data joining
What will the lead Digital Data Engineer get?
- Up to £65K per annum
- 75% discount on Pay As You Go single Oyster fares on London Underground services.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Established flexible working practices (in line with department requirements)
- 75% discount on standard fares on UK National Rail services, for leisure travel only
- up to £65,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND