- Analytics Implementation Engineer – GA 360/Adobe Analytics, Tag Management Tools – London, Canary Wharf – £60k + Great Benefits
- Google Cloud Architect Trainer – Google Cloud Platform – Full Service Agency – Perm/On-site – Competitive Salary + Benefits – San Francisco
- Google Cloud Data Engineer Trainer – Google Cloud Platform – Full Service Agency – Perm/On-site – Competitive Salary + Benefits – San Francisco
- Digital Analytics Trainer – Google Analytics 360 – Global Agency – San Francisco, US – $180,000 + Benefits
- Senior Web Analyst – Adobe Analytics – Established Publishing/Media Company – £60,000 + Benefits – London
My client is one of the world’s biggest retail franchisees and looking for an experienced Director of Digital wanting to step up to Director level to head up and develop their UK operation.
The Context of This Role
You will work In partnership with UK&I and Global colleagues, the Digital team has made huge progress in the 4 years since it was created, delivering a step-change in our digital presence and developed the following landscape:
- A new mobile app, offering the ability to click & collect orders from our restaurants
- A brand new, mobile-responsive website that showcases our brand o Continuous evolution and improvement of our hugely popular self-serve kiosks
- Working with suppliers to define the digital experience for Delivery customers
- A system-leading email programme, supporting our marketing calendar and wider brand initiatives
You will strive to change the way every customer and every employee interacts with our company, driving new levels of affinity and growing our business in the process
What team will you be part of?
As a key leader in the Global Technology organisation, you will be fully integrated into a market team that spans and fully integrates traditional IT and Digital functions. You’ll meet the needs of our customers and restaurants, using the best blend of global and local solutions, capabilities and best practices.
The role reports into the UK&I VP Technology. You’ll lead a talented team of six, comprising employees, contractors and agency partners. You’ll also be supported by a strong extended team in the local and global organisations, partnering with you to provide Global solutions and expertise.
You will also be part of a close-knit Leadership team of other UK&I department heads, working not only to support one another’s functions but to deliver joint company initiatives and continue to positively transform our working culture.
Who will your customers be?
Your closest partners will be the UK&I IT Director and your peers in the ILOMs. Other stakeholders include:
- UK&I Executive Team, Marketing Co-op board, Operations, Business Strategy & Insight, Communications, Customer Services, People and Legal
- Global Technology and Marketing teams
- Digital and Marketing agencies
- Your technology delivery and service partners
What will my key accountabilities be?
- Set and secure buy-in for a Digital vision in support of UK&I and Global strategies
- Identify Digital investments which demonstrably drive business growth, agility and wherever possible simplification
- Define & deliver the UK&I Digital & CRM capability roadmaps to time, cost & quality
- Product ownership for all customer employee-facing digital touchpoints: – Ensure our live customer and employee channels are easy, fast and safe to use – Deliver brilliant new user experiences within and across our digital channels – Create a culture of continuous, data-driven experience & performance improvement – Across company and customer-owned devices
- Develop & lead a respected team of digital experts & partners
- Deepen trust and partnership with other Global & market teams
- Deepen trust and partnership with UK&I franchisees o Lead partner relationships for digital experience With Marketing/BSI & Operations:
- Lead the Convenience of the Future programme
- Ensure all digital capabilities fit seamlessly into the E2E customer journey o Brilliant deployment of all digital experiences to our people and our restaurants
- Propose and gain agreement for channel share targets o Drive adoption and usage of digital platforms by securing support from across the business and operators, including 10% Mobile channel share by the end of 2022 o Deliver a Digital proposition which delivers on customer value AND incrementally/ profitability
What background will you need to have?
- Lead a Digital function, or other function with significant Digital accountabilities
- The leadership of a large, company-wide initiative with tech deliverables
- Track record of securing large-scale customer-facing investment
- Lead or supported Digital change in multi-channel environments (physical presence)
- Success in driving Digital and/or digitally-enabled commercial KPIs
- Digital marketing experience
- Built and developed high-performance teams
- Partner sourcing & management
- Worked in a global enterprise with a matrix structure
- Worked in a franchised organisation
- Lead or support a significant data initiative
- Delivery of Digital employee experiences
This Companies Cultural Pillars?
- Customer Obsessed
- Better Together
- Committed To Lead
Package: £100k – £140k plus 25% bonus, £9k car allowance, London weighting and great benefits
What you will get in return?
- A chance to act as a senior Digital stakeholder for one of the biggest brands in the world
- A competitive package which includes competitive salaries and great benefits
- Fast track to Director based on expected growth within the team
- Working with a unique variety of stakeholders and a chance to create meaningful high-level relationships
- Great autonomy and chance to shape a team that is key to the companies strategic objectives
- £100k-£140k + 25% bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND