- San Francisco
- $150,000 - $200,000
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
Looking for an expert Google Cloud Engineer Trainer/ Subject Matter Expert to join a global Google Marketing Platform Partner based in San Francisco to help them build their training portfolio within Google Cloud Platform.
We want an experienced Google Cloud Engineer who has a proven track record in delivering products using GCP / AWS technologies. Training experience would be a plus but isn’t essential, the important thing is that you’re an expert with these products, have a passion for sharing knowledge and are comfortable presenting in front of an audience.
- Deliver basic and advanced Google Cloud Certification courses both in the classroom and online
- Help develop course materials and grow the range of related courses.
- Maintain and evolve existing classroom course content and respond to post-training questions
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses
- Work with Agency to guide our clients and internal teams on cloud best practices
- Support new business opportunities
- Help create marketing materials, assets, and other promotional material
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience producing applications/products ideally cloud-based products
- Comfortable presenting and delivering multiple-day-long training session both in the classroom and online
- Comfortable in training enterprise-level clients on how to develop or diversify their current skill-set
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Comfortable and confident in at least one of the following languages and technologies:
- Python, SQL, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, GO, Node.JS, .NET
- Proficient in building data pipelines using programming models like Apache Beam
- Experience working with HADOOP
- Familiar with numerical libraries and popular machine learning frameworks such as sci-kit-learn or TensorFlow
Certified in one of the following:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Capable of explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- Gather delegate requirements and integrating them with the course learning outcomes
- Facilitate user-led learning through practical workshops
- Ability to promote user interactions and engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at presenting to large groups of people
- Proactive, a self-starter and gets things done
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- A positive influence on colleagues and the working environment
- A passion for excellence.
Location: San Francisco ( with travel )
Package: $150,000 – $200,000 + Benefits
How do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Google Cloud Engineer Trainer/ Subject Matter Expert role register via the link on this page or contact the Digital Republic on the phone or email.
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital by sending a mail to email@example.com or call the office on +1 628 239 3600.
You can also find out more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
- Business Development/ Sales Director/ Lead – Digital Agency – Competitive Salary + Bonus and Great Benefits – London
- Senior Manager- Display/ Programmatic ( GV 360/ The Tradedesk ) – Full Service Digital Agency – $95,000 – $120,000 + Benefits – San Francisco
- Senior Manager – Display/ Programmatic ( GV 360/ The Tradedesk) – Full Service Digital Agency – $80,000 – $110,000 + Benefits- Austin
- Google Cloud Architect Trainer / Subject Matter Expert – Full Service Agency – $150,000 – $200,000 + Bonus + Benefits – San Francisco