- Analytics Implementation Engineer – GA 360/Adobe Analytics, Tag Management Tools – London, Canary Wharf – £60k + Great Benefits
- Director of Digital – Global Retail/ Franchise – £100k – £140k + 25% Bonus + Car Allowance, London Weighting & Excellent Benefits – London
- Google Cloud Data Engineer Trainer – Google Cloud Platform – Full Service Agency – Perm/On-site – Competitive Salary + Benefits – San Francisco
- Digital Analytics Trainer – Google Analytics 360 – Global Agency – San Francisco, US – $180,000 + Benefits
- Senior Web Analyst – Adobe Analytics – Established Publishing/Media Company – £60,000 + Benefits – London
I am working with a global and award-winning media company who have been operating for over 13 years. They are an official partner of Google and are a Google 360 reseller. With 12 offices worldwide and over 800 employees across the globe, they are one of the world’s fastest-growing digital boutique companies in the world!
Google Cloud Architect Trainer Opportunity:
We are looking for an expert Google Cloud Architect to join the team and help us build our training portfolio within Google Cloud Platform.
We require an experienced Cloud Architect professional who has a proven track-record for delivering high-quality products using GCP / AWS technologies. Training experience would be a plus, but isn’t essential, the important thing is you’re an expert with these products, have a passion for sharing knowledge and are comfortable presenting in front of an audience.
You will be instrumental in helping the team identify opportunities to develop materials for teaching new Cloud Architect courses, as well as delivering training covering the existing Google courses under the following specific learning tracks;
- Cloud Platform Architect Track
- Cloud Network Engineer Track
- Cloud Security Specialist Track
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build their own profile within the industry, we will be positioning and promoting you as a thought leader and providing time for you to create both written / video content for publication online, creating compelling case studies of work carried out by the agency, leading round-table events, public speaking engagements, hosting events at our training venue and being proactive in sourcing good opportunities for increasing the awareness of the training proposition. To help keep your skills sharp there will also be the chance to work alongside the agency’s Cloud practitioners. This opportunity can help guide our trainers on product developments and initiatives
Responsibilities of Google Cloud Architect Trainer:
- Deliver Google Cloud Certification courses both in the classroom and online/virtual
- Helping to aggressively grow our offering of cloud courses.
- Maintain and evolve existing classroom course content and respond to post-training questions
- Work with Agency to guide our clients and internal teams on cloud best practices
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses
- Keep up to date with individual product specialisations and certifications
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Cloud Technologies.
- Comfortable presenting and delivering multiple-day-long training session both in the classroom and online.
- Comfortable in training enterprise-level clients on how to develop or diversify their current skill set.
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
- Certified on one of the following:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Comfortable and confident in at least one of the following languages and technologies:
Google Cloud Architect Trainer Remuneration:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- An excellent working environment
- San Francisco
- Competitive + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND