- Senior Insight Analyst – Insights, Research, Excel Skills – Global Media Company – 5 Months Contract – £220-£240 Daily Rate – London
- Website/eCommerce Manager – Google Analytics – Luxury Retail Brand – London – £45,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
- Senior Digital Analyst – Luxury Children Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £40,000 + Benefits – Kent
- Digital Analyst – Luxury Children Fashion Retailer – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau – up to to £35,000 + Benefits – Kent
Our client is at the forefront of online measurement, research, and strategy, consulting for some of the world’s largest brands. There work is truly global, across industries and continents. We use analytics and data extracted from across the internet to enable brands to understand their consumers, optimise their digital properties, and make better strategic decisions. It’s mostly about being clever and knowing stuff. It’s about researching things, about getting and playing with data, drawing conclusions, and about being creative in our approach. We make sense of the raw data of the internet and advise our clients on how it can be applied.
Digital analysts are a key part of the delivery team, responsible for making sense of vast amounts of data extracted from search engines and social media platforms. The insights theygenerate are used to enable our client’s brand and marketing teams to understand who their consumers are, what they’re interested in, and the deeper motivations driving online consumer behaviour. Digital Analysts are highly analytical, and interested in how data from search engines and social media platforms can be used to address complex business and marketing challenges for some of the world’s largest brands.
Key Responsibilities include:
❖ Using specialist tools, including our proprietary technology, to identify and extract
relevant online data.
❖ Quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identifying insights that answer client questions
and drive informed decision making.
❖ Converting analyses into insightful deliverables for clients, with end to end responsibility for
❖ Day to day communication with client stakeholders, including the presentation of data-driven
❖ Working collaboratively with clients to identify needs, and building relationships with key client
❖ Assisting management in the creation of white papers and showcase materials.
- Proven experience delivering reports in a rigorously data-driven environment.
- Strong ability to bring qualitative and quantitative data to life, through insight discovery and storytelling.
- Experience working in a client-facing environment, with practical experience interacting with client stakeholders.
- Experience presenting data-driven outputs to clients, or internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience explaining research techniques and/or technical methodology clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Enthusiasm for learning, with a strong desire to broaden your knowledge across the digital landscape.
- Fluent in Russian (Mandatory)
- Applied knowledge of digital data and related tools, in particular around social listening and
- online consumer-generated content.
- Applied interest in programming languages for data analysis, in particular Python.
- Fluency in an additional language(s) considered an advantage.
- We value those with intellectual curiosity, a pioneering mind-set, and an undaunted attitude, who want to make a genuine difference to our clients, and the way things are done.
£38,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
- £38,000 + Benefits
- Full Time
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND