- Analytics Implementation Engineer – GA 360/Adobe Analytics, Tag Management Tools – London, Canary Wharf – £60k + Great Benefits
- Director of Digital – Global Retail/ Franchise – £100k – £140k + 25% Bonus + Car Allowance, London Weighting & Excellent Benefits – London
- Google Cloud Architect Trainer – Google Cloud Platform – Full Service Agency – Perm/On-site – Competitive Salary + Benefits – San Francisco
- Google Cloud Data Engineer Trainer – Google Cloud Platform – Full Service Agency – Perm/On-site – Competitive Salary + Benefits – San Francisco
- Senior Web Analyst – Adobe Analytics – Established Publishing/Media Company – £60,000 + Benefits – London
I am working with a global and award-winning media company who have been operating for over 13 years. They are an official partner of Google and are a Google 360 reseller. With 12 offices worldwide and over 600 employees across the globe, they are one of the world’s fastest growing digital boutique companies in the world!
The Digital Analytics Trainer Opportunity
In this exciting, unique proposition we are looking for someone to take part ownership of the companies training programs and teach fellow intermediate Digital Analytics enthusiasts to further develop their current skill-set maximizing to their full potential. An immense role that will look fantastic on your resume. This is a perfect opportunity if you have a keen interest in teaching or if you are after a pinnacle change in your career!
You will also have the opportunity to work with some notable, well-established clients and be a part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that has huge plans to grow.
The Digital Analytics Trainer Requirements
- Strong experience working in Digital Analytics
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics 360
- Or Strong Excellent experience of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience training organizations on how to use analytics solutions for best practice
- Ability to spot and troubleshoot technical issues with existing analytics implementations
- Can define an implementation roadmap and define KPI’s for an analytics/ optimisation strategy
- Has expert knowledge of the Google Analytics and Analytics 360 integrations with products including (but not limited to) DV360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 and Big Query.
The Digital Analytics Trainer Salary + Benefits
- $130,000 – $180,000
- 10% Guaranteed Bonus
- Full coverage of healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- An excellent working environment
- San Francisco
- $180,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND