- up to £75,000 + Benefits
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
Digital Republic are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to join a globally renowned leading travel company, whose aim is to deliver Europe’s most loved travel experience.
The opportunity as Digital Analytics Lead:
As a Digital Analytics Lead, you will be an essential part of the digital team providing analytics and actionable insights helping to increase revenue and improve user experience. You will be leading a team of Product and Trade analysts in Digital covering the broad view of the performance of digital channels, product, and opportunities for UX development.
You will be responsible for delivering regular reporting and meaningful insights from digital data sources, including website, mobile app and other digital touchpoints.
This role includes working with several teams, such as marketing, trading, customer optimisation, distribution, product owners, content team, etc. The successful candidate would have an analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, experience in web analytics, the experience of leading the team.
Responsibilities of Digital Analytics Lead:
- Lead detailed analysis to drive out business requirements and translate complex concepts into engaging digital propositions that are aligned to Digital strategies.
- Lead Analysts collaborate with Digital Product Owners and other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys.
- Interact closely with the digital team, content, marketing, revenue management and the wider business and present findings, recommendations and best practises to the business.
- Liaise with the trading team on ad hoc analytics on digital channels to aide continual improvement across digital channels. This will be achieved using web analytics, customer feedback and testing tools.
- Work with other areas of the business to incorporate additional data sets into digital reports.
- Provide feedback to the implementation team flagging analytics tracking gaps and highlighting the opportunities.
- Support Senior Digital Performance Lead and contribute to the evolution of Digital Product roadmap development in conjunction with Product Owner.
Skills required for Digital Analytics Lead:
- Google Analytics 360 expert, with understanding how data is collected
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable projects
- Ability to understand and prioritize the requirements that have the highest value thus driving the goal of quick and continuous delivery
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Experience handling complex data sets, including missing or inconsistent data as well as experience with BigQuery/SQL scripting, excellent knowledge of Excel
- High energy and superb attention to detail, strong interpersonal and team work skills and an ability to work with a wide range of technical and commercially oriented colleagues
- A degree in a numerate discipline such as Stats, Maths, Economics etc (desirable)
Remuneration Package for Digital Analytics Lead:
- up to £75,000
- 75% discount on Oyster Fares (including immediate family)
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Flexible working practices
- 6,000 courses on LinkedIn Learning
- 12 free travel tickets (after 1 month)
- Gympass discounted membership
- Virgin Tribe membership
- … and many more!
- Digital Analyst – Insights, Excel – Global Consultancy – £38,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits – Holborn, London
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $120,000 + Benefits – California, United States
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $110,000 + Benefits – Austin, United States
- Senior Digital Analyst (Audience Insights) – Award-winning Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics, SQL – £50,000 + Benefits – Central London
- Senior Data Analyst (Product) – Celebrated Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics, SQL – up to £50,000 + Benefits – London