- Senior Digital Analytics Consultant – PPC – Global Consultancy – £45,000 + Excellent benefits – City of London
- Senior Strategic Analyst – Google Analytics – Creative Media Agency – £65k + Benefits – London
- Digital Analytics Lead – Google Analytics, SQL – Global Travel Giant – £75,000 + Benefits – Kings Cross, London
- Implementation Manager – UK’s Largest News Publisher – Google Analytics, GTM – £65,000 + Benefits – Canary Wharf
- Digital Analytics Trainer – Google Analytics 360 – Full Service Agency – up to $180,000 + Benefits – San Francisco
Digital Republic Recruitment are on the lookout for a Digital Analyst to join a global entertainment, sports and news company that creates premium content and delivers exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content. Our client operates 180 channels showcasing 47 brands in 34 languages in over 200 countries.
If you are looking for an opportunity in which there is a culture of brilliant, committed and highly engaged women and men who are not afraid to take risks, have fun and embrace an all-in attitude. More Fun. Less Fear. All In. this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Digital Analyst who is passionate about data and entertainment, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and who is energized to lead the digital transformation journey.
The Digital Analyst will support the digital function of the Data and Consumer Insights team and will be responsible for dashboard creation, data visualisation and automation of reporting for all digital platforms and products.
What you’ll be doing:
- During this exciting data transformation period, you will work closely with our Digital Ventures & Innovation (DVI) team to visualise and automate dashboards tracking our key metrics and performance across our Kids EMEA brands.
- You will be the key point of contact for digital training questions (Adobe Analytics, social, & competitive intelligence tools) across the data & consumer insights team and stakeholders as we transform to a more data centric company and self-service model.
- Carry out deep dive analysis of digital platforms (e.g. Web, YouTube, FB, OTT, Apps etc.), including investigating the kids brands and competitive performance (using Tubular, Similarweb, and Sensor Tower) and identifying potential improvements and opportunities for the business.
- Distribute monthly reporting with relevant insights across Web, Apps, and YouTube with the assistance of our digital intern.
- Responsible for site and apps analytics and continual improvements of the digital experience (business case development, analytics, and measurement plans).
- On top of the latest industry trends across digital as well as competitive performance through tools such as SimilarWeb, Apptopia/Sensor Tower, and Tubular.
- Develop analysis on YouTube to monitor performance and aid in content enhancements.
- Delivery of digital analysis to inform decisions on audience selection, content selection and promotion, marketing optimization, consumer experience, product development.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to educate business partners and brands on digital experiences and ensure alignment across divisions on KPIs for metrics
What we’re looking for:
- Proven working experience (in a similar role), preferably for an online entertainment media/subscription/publishing company
- Passionate about media content and brands, preferable around kids’ content
- Proficient with analytical tools supporting web analysis, reporting, and visualization (Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics, Looker and/or Tableau, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Social listening tools, Excel)
- Proficient with competitive intelligence tools such as SimilarWeb, Tubular, Sensor Tower or Apptopia preferred.
- Excellent statistical intuition, application, and knowledge of various analytical approaches
- Ability to operate independently, prioritize/manage multiple and time sensitive projects simultaneously, and adapt to change in a fast-paced online entertainment environment.
- High level of curiosity to explore the “why” behind the data, a passion for all digital experiences, and a commitment to growing and developing as a researcher
- Strong detail-orientation with strong focus on data accuracy
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
They are currently based in Soho, however they are moving to new offices in Old Street in September 2019.
- £48,000 + 5% Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND