- Central London
- £38,000 + 10% Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
About the company
My client is at the forefront of online measurement, research, and strategy, consulting for some of the world’s largest brands.
Their work is truly global, across industries and continents. They use analytics and data extracted from across the internet to enable brands to understand their consumers, optimize their digital properties, and make better strategic decisions.
It’s mostly about being clever and knowing stuff. It’s about researching things, about getting and playing with data, about drawing conclusions, and about being creative in our approach. The company makes sense of the raw data of the internet and advise their clients on how it can be applied.
About the opportunity
Data Analysts are a key part of company’s project delivery team, responsible for distilling insights from a blend of digital and offline sources, including social listening, search, consumer review, panel, and sales data. The insights they generate are used to enable clients’ brand and marketing teams to understand who their consumers are, what they’re interested in, and the deeper motivations driving online consumer behavior.
Data Analysts are curious by nature, interested in how the raw data of the internet can be used to address complex business and marketing challenges for major international brands. In this role, you will lead in the delivery of digital consumer insights projects, working collaboratively with client stakeholders to answer business questions relating to English speaking markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using specialist tools, including company’s own proprietary technology, to identify and extract relevant online data sets.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identifying insights that answer client questions and drive informed decision making.
- Converting analyses into insightful deliverables for clients, with end to end responsibility for project delivery.
- Day to day communication with client stakeholders, including the presentation of data-driven outputs.
- Working collaboratively with clients to identify needs, and building relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Assisting the company’s management in the creation of white papers and showcase materials.
- Proven experience delivering reports in a rigorously data-driven environment.
- Strong ability to bring qualitative and quantitative data to life, through insight discovery and storytelling.
- Experience responding to research or analytics requests, and clarifying project requirements with business stakeholders.
- Experience presenting data-driven outputs to clients, or internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with proven experience explaining research techniques and/or technical methodology clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Enthusiasm for learning, with a strong desire to broaden your knowledge across the digital landscape.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Applied knowledge of digital data and related tools, in particular around social listening and online consumer-generated content.
- Applied interest in programming languages for data analysis, in particular, Python.
- Fluency in an additional language(s) considered an advantage.
- We value those with intellectual curiosity, a pioneering mind-set, and an undaunted attitude, who want to make a genuine difference to our clients, and the way things are done
- up to £38,000
- 10% annual bonus
- An annual holiday allowance of 25 days excluding Bank Holidays increasing with the years of service (+2 days after 3 years, +3 days after 4 years, +4 days after 5 years, +5 days after 6 years). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days per year.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Contribution matched by the company by up to 4%
- Season Ticket Loan
- Company benefits scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- …. and many more!
How do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for Digital Analyst role register via the link on this page or contact the Digital Republic on the phone or email.
Contact us to find out more!
Get in contact with Digital by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call office on 02036373331 . You can also find out more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $120,000 + Benefits – California, United States
- Senior Manager, Programmatic Display ( GV 360/The Trade desk) – Established Full Service Digital Agency – up to $110,000 + Benefits – Austin, United States
- Digital Analytics Lead – Prestigious Travel Company – Google Analytics 360, BigQuery – up to £75,000 + Excellent Benefits – King’s Cross, London
- Senior Digital Analyst (Audience Insights) – Award-winning Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics, SQL – £50,000 + Benefits – Central London
- Senior Data Analyst (Product) – Celebrated Media Organisation – Adobe Analytics, SQL – up to £50,000 + Benefits – London