The rapid shifts in technology have dramatically changed the way people interact and engage with brands. As media, distribution and creativity are being disrupted, the distinction between online and in-store sales has been blurred.
I am working with a Dedicated Digital Analytics Consultancy, they work with companies to boost their online sales and profits. My client has been operating for just over 8 years and already within that short space of time they have a global set up with offices in London, Paris, New York, Shang Hai, Hong Kong and soon to be opening up in Switzerland!
They are on the lookout for a self-motivated Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager who has strong experience within A/B and MVT testing. They are looking for an outgoing CRO lead to help build conversion rates with some of the biggest brands globally. You will also be strategically building their optimization roadmaps out and playing an integral part of the company’s huge expansion and growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a curious intellect that who wants more of a strategic lead position with Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- ‘Can do’ mindset and sense of humor
- Degree from a redbrick university
- Good experience in A/B Testing and MVT
- Excellent commercial experience Optimizely or Adobe Target
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Google or Adobe Analytics
What will you get in return?
- Excellent competitive salary
- Annual yearly performance bonus
- 50% off travel
- Frequent visits to Paris
- High quality working conditions
- Fantastic training and development opportunity!
- Excellent client exposure and career progression §
- Central London
- £45k - £50k + Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND