- Senior Paid Search Consultant – Global Data-driven Consultancy – £45,000 + Benefits – London
- CRO Lead – Dedicated Digital Analytics Consultancy –Optimizely, Adobe Target and Google Analytics – Central London – £45,000 – £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- Digital Analytics Evangelist & Trainer – Global Media Agency – San Francisco – $130,000 – $180,000 + 10% Guaranteed Bonus & Benefits
- Google Cloud Evangelist & Trainer – Google Cloud Platform, AWS – Global Media Company – up to $200,000 + Bonus & Benefits – San Francisco
- Digital Analytics Evangelist & Trainer – Global Media Agency – $130,000 – $180,000 + 10% Guaranteed Bonus & Benefits – San Francisco
Our award-winning client has been operating for 12 years and has 9 offices in three continents. They are a forward thinking, well established Agency currently with 500 employees across the globe and now looking to grow to 1,000 inside of 5 years. They are winning new business everywhere they go and are an official partner of Google. It just doesn’t get much better than this!
The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for Conversion Optimisation and usability. You will be primarily responsible for delivering optimisation products and services both used within and sold externally to clients. In this exciting new position, you will have a proven track-record of how to research, plan, implement, manage & report on successful projects and stand-alone optimisation deliverables.
- Strong experience working on the creation, optimisation and management of landing pages.
- Experienced in using A/B and multivariate testing technologies.
- Understanding of how to use web analytics & user behaviour monitoring data.
- Understanding of how to apply user-cantered interaction design & mainstream usability principles & methodologies when forming optimisation recommendations.
- Understanding of how to use prototyping & wireframing tools to communicate recommendations to the creative team.
- Any design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) would be an advantage.
What will you get in return?
- A guaranteed 10% yearly bonus and yearly salary review.
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to- work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple industry sectors.
- Central London
- £35k - £45k + 10% Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND