- Google Cloud Engineer Trainer/ Subject Matter Expert – Full Service Agency – $150,000 – $200,000 + Bonus & Benefits – San Francisco ( With Travel )
- Senior Manager- Display/ Programmatic ( GV 360/ The Tradedesk ) – Full Service Digital Agency – $95,000 – $120,000 + Benefits – San Francisco
- Senior Manager – Display/ Programmatic ( GV 360/ The Tradedesk) – Full Service Digital Agency – $80,000 – $110,000 + Benefits- Austin
- Google Cloud Architect Trainer / Subject Matter Expert – Full Service Agency – $150,000 – $200,000 + Bonus + Benefits – San Francisco
I am looking for an experienced Business Development/ Sales Director/Lead to join an already established Digital Agency who work with some excellent clients including The Economist, Boden and Sainsbury’s. A big part of their success to date has been to go beyond client expectations, and they are now recognized as leaders in the Digital Analytics industry.
More About Their Core Areas of expertise:
- Data layer strategy, design, and implementation.
- Tag management strategy, deployment and maintenance.
- Analytics strategy, implementation and insights support.
- Conversion rate optimization strategy, execution and insights support.
- Personalization strategy, execution and insights support.
As the Sales & Marketing Lead, you will be working closely with the Managing Director and client managers to achieve sales targets. You will be expected to generate new business opportunities from new client engagements and existing clients but my client is looking for someone who focuses primarily on the quality of opportunity rather than volume.
The main responsibilities will be:
Building a list of leads – this will include details such as what technologies they are working with, how/when they prefer to be contacted. It is at this stage that you will likely use an array of marketing methods such as targeted LinkedIn posts, Google Ads, organization of industry events, promotion of blog/newsletter content, etc.
Validation of leads – within the GDPR rules you will need to try and make contact with these leads to establish whether they are suitable candidates as future clients of our client.
Introduction of the brand – you will be the first contact with a validated lead. As such you will be acting as the brand ambassador and must convey the value we can offer in a short space of time. You will need to have a very good understanding of the types of work we do and how it could add value to the lead you are discussing it with.
Arranging – you will be ultimately trying to get leads to this stage. Once at this stage the lead will pass over to the consulting delivery team to speak with the prospect and agree on a scope of work.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years working in a sales capacity
- 3+ years working in a sales capacity specifically with a professional services organisation
- 2+ years working within the digital analytics, conversion rate optimisation and/or digital experience personalisation industry
- Proven track record building qualified lists of leads
- Proven track record validating the leads and moving on to initial calls/meetings to discuss service options
- Enjoys working in a small team where your impact is highly visible/measurable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present confidently
Beneficial Skills/ Expertise
- Experience selling services for our core tools: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Tealium iQ/UDH, Content Square, Decibel Insight
What You Will Get In Return:
- Working with an established brand with an already good reputation
- Excellent technical infrastructure and support to help close the leads
- A real growth opportunity offering share options and progression based on success delivered
- A chance to work with senior personnel working for exciting enterprise-level companies
Location: Central London
Package: Competitive Basic Plus Bonus, Bens & Share Options
How do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Business Development/ Sales Director/ Lead role register via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending an email to e or call the office on 0203 637 3331. You can also find out more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND