- £60,000 - £80,000 + Bonus
- EMAIL TO A FRIEND
Contact Your Job Consultant
Digital Republic are looking on behalf of their client for highly experienced analytics trainer/ Google Platform Trainer who has a proven track-record for delivering practical solutions, and is keen to share their knowledge, educate others and to be the forefront for analytics & training.
You need to have expert knowledge of Google Analytics, preferably Analytics 360 as well as Adobe Analytics. A key part of this role will be maintaining and evolving content for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Analytics Insights, Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics courses. You will also develop and lead training sessions to be relevant to that client’s implementation. You will be delivering face-to-face training to members of the public as well as frequently traveling to deliver private training sessions in client offices. The travel will be both within the UK and in other overseas destinations.
- Improve content and feedback for all analytic related courses.
- Keep up to date and Google Analytics Standard & Advanced, Analytics Insights, CRO, Optimize 360, GTM, Big Query, Analytics 360, Data Studio, Firebase, Adobe Analytics, Google Marketing Platform Fundamentals.
- Review client feedback and react accordingly
- Deliver training, both scheduled and private courses for the following subjects; Google Analytics Standard & Advanced, Analytics Insights, GTM, Big Query, Analytics 360, Data Studio and Adobe Analytics. Comfort in delivering Google Analytics for Firebase training is a plus.
- Lead proposals for large, multi-day, private training engagements alongside the Lead Analytics Trainer.
- Identifies opportunities for new courses.
- Keep and develop existing relationships with clients through engaging in training exercises.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Troubleshoot and identify technical issues with existing analytic implementation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Working with analytics solutions, ranging from conducting audits, to managing implementation projects, to presenting to large audiences and delivering training.
- Understand how to implement and use tools including Google Analytics, Abobe, Google Big Query & GTM and how GA works with the rest of the GMP stack.
- Can define an implementation roadmap and define clear KPIs for an analytics/optimization strategy.
- Has expert knowledge of the Google Analytics and Analytics 360 integrations with products including (but not limited to) DV 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 & Big Query.
- Experience in working with Google Tag Manager and Data Studio.
- You will need to be an avid reader of the latest analytics blogs, product updates, and industry news and keep on top of the innovations and changes in the industry.
- Experience in public speaking and presenting.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A highly motivated individual who can bring energy.
- Proactive, passionate about data and willing to learn the latest functionality
- Familiarity with SQL and BigQuery as well as Firebase.
What you will get in return:
- A chance to work with some of the industry’s biggest clients
- Great office culture and location
- A chance to work in one of London’s most famous buildings
- Fantastic starting salary
- Great benefits.
- The company is currently going through rapid growth.
How do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Analytics/ Google Platform Trainer role register via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email.
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital by sending an mail to email@example.com or call the office on 0203 637 3331. Check out the website on www.digitalrepublicrecruitment.com. You can also find out more on Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
- Head of Customer & Loyalty – Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Established Transportation Company – £80,000 + Excellent Benefits – London
- Data Scientist – Python – Global Media Agency – £60,000 -£75,000 + Excellent Benefits – London
- Google Cloud Engineer Trainer – Full Service Digital Agency – London – £60,000 – £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits