Founder & Director
I actually grew up in Old St where the ‘digital economy’ is now thriving and back then known as just plain old ‘Hackney’ rather than ‘south Shoreditch.’ The city seemed very far away even though I lived within a ‘stones throw’ away and I had no idea it would turn into what it is now. Read more
Growing up in Milton Keynes, famed for it’s roundabouts and concrete cows I didn’t have much to do, apart from read/play guitar and go to terrible punk gigs. All of these aspects combined to lead me to love brutalist architecture for some reason or another (don’t get me talking about Erno Goldfinger at a party). Read more
I grew up in East London all my life. From a young age, I learnt that drive, dedication and ambition are the key characteristics of successful person. I have the determination to work harder than most and make sure I get things done. I pride myself in completing and making sure things get done when need be.Read more
What is a Digital Republic Person?
- People who buy into Digital Republic and believe in the ethos of our brand
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Great work ethic
- A commitment to client development ( phone and face to face )
- Target driven individuals
- People who focus on solutions and not just problems
- People who are truly resilient and determined
Apply to Join the Digital Republic Recruitment team
Please fill out the form below. In case you need to speak with us directly please contact us here.