An international award winning Digital Agency seeks a UX Developer for their office based in Central London
Our client is a globally renowned boutique digital agency with offices across four continents.
Their mission is to be thought leaders within the digital scene and with a number of high-profile clients, they’re well on their way to becoming that.
As a UX Developer, you will be a user experience expert and will have the following attributes and responsibilities;
- An unquestionable and relentless desire to learn new skills.
- UX Experience with a fantastic portfolio
- Excellent understanding of UX best practices & design principles across multiple platforms.
- A comfort in communicating with clients
- Experience using remote user testing tools
- Create sketches, wireframes and working prototypes
- UX Experience with an amazing portfolio to show
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- App Design Experience Required.
- Expert experience wth the following tools (Sketch, Azure or InVision)
- An opportunity to work within one of the most ambitious digital agencies operating currently. Who have just opened two brand new international offices.
- A fantastic starting salary!
- A guaranteed 10% Bonus and yearly salary review with a fantastic benefits package.
- An excellent work environment with a strong family feel, beautiful offices and a dynamic culture and environment.
- Free Breakfast.
What do you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the UX Developer role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic by phone on (0203-637-3331) or email through to ( Ross@digitalrepublicrecruitment-com)
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin