About the Company
Digital Republic Required a Digital Analyst ( Search and Social Media)to join a a digital research and strategy consulting firm based in Surrey This client enjoy an excellent reputation, superb list of enterprise level clients and a global reach The purpose is to help brands understand how the digital landscape works, from the geological underpinnings of Google search, to the rough peaks of the Facebook newsfeed. From wilds of forums and blogs, to the clean streets of the Apple App Store.
The Digital Analyst ( Search & Social Media ) opportunity
Digital analysts are a key part of our clients delivery team, responsible for making sense of vast amounts of data extracted from search engines and social media platforms. The insight you will generate is used to enable the client’s brand and marketing teams to understand who their consumers are, what they’re interested in, and the deeper motivations behind online consumer behaviour.
Key Digital Analyst ( Search & Social Media )responsibilities include
- Using relevant analytics and social media tools, including clients own proprietary software, to identify and extract relevant data from search engines and social media platforms.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of digital data, identifying insights (trends, themes, correlations etc.) that are relevant to the brief.
- Converting analyses into insightful deliverables for clients.
- Creating dashboards and delivering real-time analysis of campaigns.
- Assisting Mavens’ management in the creation of white papers and showcase materials.
-You will have professional experience in market research or data analytics, ideally in a client-focused environment.
-You will have knowledge across both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies from a theoretical and practical point of view.
-Knowledge of social listening and/or web analytics tools considered a strong advantage.
-You will be able to demonstrate a strong academic record, with a positive mix of extracurricular activities.
-You’ll be able to craft unique insights from the analysis and synthesis of data, with an applied understanding of statistical method.
-Fluency in English is mandatory, ideally with a second European language
You’ll Get In Return
- Working with A-List clients cross product, category and geography
- Working with bright and intellectually curious people who will provide a great opportunity share ideas
- Fantastic training and career progression
- Competition package and bens
How do I apply for the Digital Analyst ( Search and Social Media ) Role?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analyst ( Search & Social Media ) role register via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone the office on 0203 637 3331 asking for Richard Manso or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate team