Digital Analyst – Google Analytics – North London – Charity – 30-40,000 plus bens
World renowned charity requires a bright Digital Analyst to join their established digital team. You will be at the forefront of an organisation who put data and digital at the forefront of their organisational objectives and be provided with great resources to apply yourself effectively to the role
Digital Analyst Experience Required
- Proven, advanced experience with Google Analytics, including experience of using regular expressions to set up filters
- Advanced experience of using Tag Manager solution such as GTM/ DTM, Signal or Tealium
- Demonstrable experience of applying effective problem solving techniques to data analysis Experience of financial and budgetary management
- Experience with social media listening and monitoring analytics tools Proven experience of delivering actionable insights from data to increase rates of optimisation, conversion and engagement
- Experience of designing programmes of conversion rate optimisation, including A/B and multivariate testing
- Proven experience of using SEO tools and techniques, to deliver improvements in performance
- Experience of providing training on Google Analytics across teams
- Experience of setting up and producing reporting dashboards to report on objectives and KPIs, collecting from a variety of data sources
- Evidence of proactive data analysis that has led to improved performance
Digital Analyst Knowledge
- Excellent skills in statistical analysis and modelling
- Excellent general understanding of digital channels and technologies
- Proven strong understanding of digital marketing, including AdWords and PPC advertising
- Demonstrable commitment to inclusive working, ensuring equality and valuing diversity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, [and able to influence/persuade a wide range of stakeholders amend as appropriate
- Excellent understanding of how data describes audiences and how this impacts on the development of communication products.
- Understanding of cross channel attribution for marketing campaigns and knowledge of offline campaign drivers and metrics.
How do I Apply for the Digital Analyst Role?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analyst role register via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Package: 35- 40k plus bens
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people